This post is brought to you in part by bluecowbutcher.com.
Blue Cow Café & Deli in Plaza Damas has been serving premium quality meats to locals and expats in KL for 10 years. Now, to provide added convenience, the company has launched bluecowbutcher.com, KL’s first fully online butcher shop. Just like with other online shops, customers log on, select the products and quantities they need and check out, and Blue Cow will deliver fresh to their home or office.
To guarantee freshness, the butcher only starts preparing the products after the order is received, so there are no products sitting on the shelves. Each order is packed in its own insulated cold bag to make sure that customers receive their order in the best possible condition and at the right temperature.
Until 5th December 2016, Blue Cow is offering an Early Bird Discount of 10% off frozen turkeys, gammon joints and pork loins, all of which will be delivered in time for Christmas. These are the options available:
- Raw turkey – tender and succulent whole turkey
- Cooked turkey – prepared and cooked whole turkey, complete with stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce
- Traditional Christmas gammon joint – already cured or cooked, ready to be glazed and roasted, with a complimentary bottle of cranberry / apple sauce
- Roasted Christmas gammon joint – roasted to perfection and served with gravy
- Roast pork loin – trimmed and tied, which comes in 1.2kg (for 5 to 7 people) or 2kg (for 8 to 10 people), with a complimentary bottle of cranberry / apple sauce
These are available for delivery or pick-up in December – even including some limited slots for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve, so reserve yours quick. All Christmas orders close on 21 December 2016 so if you order after that date, don’t expect your delivery in time for the big day!
Visit bluecowbutcher.com for more details and purchase.
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "