In conjunction with the upcoming national day celebrations, Firefly has launched a special promotion for its domestic and regional flying routes:
One way tickets for domestic routes are priced at RM75, all-in. The routes involved are:
- From Subang to Penang, Kota Bharu, Johor Bahru, Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, and Langkawi
- From Johor Bahru to Subang and Kota Bharu
- From Penang to Subang, Kuantan, and Kota Bharu
One way tickets for regional routes are priced at RM99-RM299, all-in. Routes involved are:
- From Subang to Hat Yai, Singapore, Medan, Batam, Pekanbaru and Koh Samui;
- From Singapore to Subang, Kuantan, Ipoh and Kota Bharu;
- From Penang to Phuket, Medan, Banda Aceh and Koh Samui;
Bookings can be made from now until 2 September 2012, for travel from 29 August-30 November 2012.
On top of this promotional fare, passengers will also get to enjoy a premium experience with Firefly’s complimentary services which include a 20kg checked baggage allowance, in-flight refreshments, allocated seating, a 30-minute check-in buffer, mobile booking facility and the convenience of flying into and from Subang, Kuala Lumpur’s city airport.
Seats are limited so it’s best you book your seats now.
Ticket purchases can be made from Firefly’s website, mobile application, airport and city ticketing offices, call-centre and through travel agents. For further information on Firefly’s routes and schedules, please visit www.fireflyz.com.my.
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "