Hard Rock International recently announced the opening of its newest café in Melaka, Hard Rock Café Melaka. This marks the third Hard Rock Café in Malaysia. The first Hard Rock opened in Kuala Lumpur, while the second opened in Penang. The new Hard Rock will apparently be located at the entrance of Jonker Walk.
The new café will be able to seat 200 patrons comfortably. Patrons can look forward to a vibrant bar, a spacious outdoor dining area, a live entertainment space and a Rock Shop. The Rock Shop will offer rock ‘n’ roll-inspired items, as well as collectible Hard Rock Café merchandise, specifically for the Melaka café. The café will be decorated with pieces of memorabilia from Hard Rock’s iconic collection. These include items from legendary and contemporary musicians from around the world, such as:
- A Fender Telecaster guitar played and signed by Bruce Springsteen in the 90s
- A Ludwig snare drum used onstage by Alex Van Halen during Van Halen’s 2004 world tour
- A white dinner jacket worn by Prince
- A jacket worn by will.i.am of Black Eyed Peas during his solo album promotion in 2007, Songs About Girls
- A suede jacket and a Rickenbacker guitar belonging to Tom Petty
- A vinyl suit worn onstage in the 90s by Sir Elton John and much more
Guests of Hard Rock Cafe Melaka can enjoy fresh, high-quality items from Hard Rock’s scratch-based menu, including the favorite Legendary Experience menu, featuring a mouth-watering selection of 10-ounce Legendary Burgers. Hard Rock’s Smokehouse Menu uses the very best Hickory wood chips to slowly cook its ribs and chicken to juicy, tender perfection. In addition to its food, Hard Rock Cafe’s extensive, award-winning drinks menu includes Hurricanes, Margaritas, signature favorites and Alternative Rock (alcohol-free) beverages, all available in Hard Rock souvenir collectible glassware. Hard Rock’s cocktails are handcrafted, just like its cuisine, and as authentic as the memorabilia on the walls.
For more information, visit the website.
- Book Taxis via iphone and Android Smart Phones
- PSY's Comment on Penang Fans
- Park Illegally In Penang and Your Vehicle Will Be Clamped
What are your thoughts on this article? Let us know by commenting below. No registration required.
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "