According to Bernama, there will be several lane closures in Cheras and Bukit Bintang to facilitate Mass Rapid Transit Corporation (MRT) works beginning today.
- Left-most lane on the slip road from MRR2 to Jalan Cheras (Kuala Lumpur bound) will be closed at night for seven days. (Near the Tesco in Taman Midah.) Lane will be closed from 9pm-5am.
- Left-most lane of Jalan Cheras (Kajang bound) near Taman Segar, in front of Esso and Caltex Petrol Stations will be closed beginning 18 February. This will remain close for 65 days. Lane closure would be done in stages effective 9pm to 5am.
- Left-most lane on Jalan Cheras to Taman Len Sen ramp would be closed for 15 days beginning 18 February. Lane will be closed from 10pm to 5am.
- The two left traffic lanes of a 150 meter stretch of the Lebuhraya Hubungan Timur Barat underpass (Kajang bound) would be closed for 10 nights from 8 February to 28 February. Lane closure is 10pm to 5am.
- In Bukit Bintang, the extension of the temporary night lane will be closed. This involves parts of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Bukit Bintang. The closure begins today and will go on until 28 February.
- Hard Rock to Open in Melaka
- Malaysia's Shopping Goals Surpassed
- The Maserati GranTurismo Zooms into Malaysia
What are your thoughts on this article? Let us know by commenting below. No registration required.
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "