Discuss is a new editorial initiative where we want you to share your thoughts and write about your experiences in Malaysia.
What Would You Like to See Improve in Malaysia and How?
What do you think should be improved in Malaysia, and how does one go about doing it?
Join the conversation by posting a comment at the end of the page.
Our Discussion Platform Disqus is Easy to Use
Disqus is a simple comment system. Here’s how you can comment:
- You can choose to sign in to Disqus using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Disqus) or;
- You can choose to comment anonymously by providing a name of your choice and entering your email address.
Read our terms and conditions here.
Other Active Discussions on Expat Go Malaysia:
- Things You Wish You Could Buy in Malaysia
- What has been your Experience Getting a Credit Card in Malaysia?
- Is Communicating in English a Challenge in Malaysia?
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "