Discuss is a new editorial initiative where we want you to share your thoughts and write about your experiences in Malaysia.
What Are Your Thoughts About Buying Property in Malaysia?
Property prices have been increasing significantly the last four years in Malaysia. Some people say it will experience a downward correction soon while others say it’s going to increase a lot more.
What are your thoughts about buying property in Malaysia? Is it a good investment? If so, where do you recommend buying?
Our Discussion Platform Disqus is Easy to Use
Disqus is a simple comment system. Here’s how you can comment:
- You can choose to sign in to Disqus using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Disqus) or;
- You can choose to comment anonymously by providing a name of your choice and entering your email address.
Read our terms and conditions here.
Other Active Discussions on Expat Go Malaysia:
- Discuss: What has been your Experience Getting a Credit Card in Malaysia?
- Discuss: What Would You Like to See Improved in Malaysia and How?
- 5 Reasons To Build Your Dream Home in Kayangan Heights
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "