Discuss is a new editorial initiative where we want you to share your thoughts and write about your experiences in Malaysia.
What Are Some of the Places in Malaysia All Expats Should Visit?
Malaysia is a rapidly developing country with a beautiful blend of the modern and traditional. You’ll find wonderful beaches, exotic islands, culinary delights, a welcoming multi-cultural society, the booming and modern metropolis of Kuala Lumpur, and so much more.
With that said, what are some of the places in Malaysia all expats should visit?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Our Discussion Platform Disqus is Easy to Use
Disqus is a simple comment system. Here’s how you can comment:
- You can choose to sign in to Disqus using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Disqus) or;
- You can choose to comment anonymously by providing a name of your choice and entering your email address.
Read our terms and conditions here.
Other Active Discussions on Expat Go Malaysia:
- Discuss: What Are Your Thoughts About Buying Property in Malaysia?
- Discuss: What Would You Like to See Improved in Malaysia and How?
- Discuss: Things You Wish You Could Buy in Malaysia
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "