Malaysia’s Selective Ban on International Concerts
Malaysia’s selective ban on international acts performing in the country has caused many music fans to lash out at certain authorities. Performers such as Lamb of God, Beyonce, Erykah Badu, Lady Gaga and many more have had their concerts banned.
What do you think about this?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Our Discussion Platform Disqus is Easy to Use
Disqus is a simple comment system. Here’s how you can comment:
- You can choose to sign in to Disqus using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Disqus) or;
- You can choose to comment anonymously by providing a name of your choice and entering your email address.
Read our terms and conditions here.
Other Active Discussions on Expat Go Malaysia
- Discuss: Annoying Habits in Malaysian Cinemas
- Discuss: Places All Expats Should Visit in Malaysia
- Discuss: What Are Your Thoughts About Buying Property in Malaysia?
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "