Discuss is a new editorial initiative where we want you to share your thoughts and write about your experiences in Malaysia.
Most Ridiculous Cultural Superstitions You’ve Heard Of
What are some of the most ridiculous cultural superstitions you’ve heard of? For example, some believe that switching seats more than once while eating could mean that you will end up with two husbands, or two wives. There’s also the one where kids are told they shouldn’t sharpen their pencils all the way to the end for fear that someone might die.
What do you think about this? Have you heard of some ridiculous cultural superstitions?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Our Discussion Platform Disqus is Easy to Use
Disqus is a simple comment system. Here’s how you can comment:
- You can choose to sign in to Disqus using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Disqus) or;
- You can choose to comment anonymously by providing a name of your choice and entering your email address.
Read our terms and conditions here.
Other Active Discussions on Expat Go Malaysia:
- Discuss: Malaysian Made Cars: To Buy or Not To Buy
- Discuss: Malaysia’s Selective Ban on International Concerts
- Discuss: Places All Expats Should Visit in Malaysia
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "