Discuss is a new editorial initiative where we want you to share your thoughts and write about your experiences in Malaysia.
The Toll Hike in Malaysia
The toll prices for about 15 major highways are expected to increase next year. We are not sure of the exact amount yet, but it has been reported that the hike, if it happens, could be anything between 50 cents to RM2.
What do you think of this? Is it necessary and how much of a burden will this be for you?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Our Discussion Platform Disqus is Easy to Use
Disqus is a simple comment system. Here’s how you can comment:
- You can choose to sign in to Disqus using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Disqus) or;
- You can choose to comment anonymously by providing a name of your choice and entering your email address.
Read our terms and conditions here.
Homepage highlight photo credit: www.panoramio.com
Other Active Discussions on Expat Go Malaysia
- Discuss: Most Ridiculous Cultural Superstitions You’ve Heard Of
- Discuss: Malaysian Made Cars: To Buy or Not To Buy
- Discuss: Malaysia’s Selective Ban on International Concerts
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "