This article is brought to you in part by Skyway Lifestyle Solutions, which provides Pro-Flame grills in Malaysia.
Who doesn’t enjoy a savory meal cooked on a barbecue grill? There are various barbecue grills available in Malaysia, but one you should definitely consider buying is the Pro-Flame. A company in Malaysia called Skyway Lifestyle Solutions is selling them at attractive rates. Here’s five reasons to consider purchasing their barbecue grills in Malaysia.
1. High Quality at an Affordable Price
In Malaysia, usually high quality barbeque grills do not come cheap. If you were to opt for the more affordable range of grills, you would most likely end with a low-quality product, made of light duty material, resulting in a shorter lifespan.
However, Pro-Flame barbecue grills offer both high-quality and affordability. Most of the major components of the BBQ sets are manufactured using high grade stainless steel or enamel, making them highly durable and resistant to rust.
Coming with all these benefits, Pro-Flame BBQ grills can be purchased for as low as RM3,800. Pro-Flame’s prices are up to 50% lower than most competitive brands.
Additionally, Expat Go Malaysia readers can purchase these grills at an additional 10% off by using the promotional code below.
2. Great Features and Easy-to-Use
These special barbecue grills are professionally designed so that they are easy-to-use with optimal functionality. The grills adhere to many of the characteristics that make a barbeque grill appealing, such as:
- Easy to use: The BBQ set is easy to ignite, heats up fast, and has useful temperature controls for staged cooking. It is also very easy to clean.
- Beautiful and Durable: The strong and sturdy design resembles a commercial kitchen appliance.
- Mobile: The grill is easy to move. It has wheels with a locking function.
- Heat knobs: The large heat knobs allow you to easily adjust the temperature.
- Flame tamers: The stainless steel shields ensure that heat is spread evenly. They’re easy to clean over charcoal or lava rock.
- Large cooking space: The grill is not only wide but also offers more depth than a standard grill.
- High hood: The high hood is very useful for cooking, particularly when turning meat on a rotisserie.
- Rotisserie: The rotisserie is the perfect feature for cooking meat that needs to rotate. It can also be uniquely set to cook odd shaped meat.
- Hood construction: The HD Stainless Heat Shields captures the heat so that the grill works almost like a sealed oven.
- Side burners: The side burners are ideal for preparing sauces, soups, and boiling food so all of your food can be cooked in one place. Additionally, when not being used to cook, the side burners provide a useful flat surface for storage.
- Drip tray: This catches all the discarded juices and drippings. It can be easily removed and cleaned.
- Storage space: There is ample storage for tools, cooking items and any regularly needed accessories.
3. Full After Sales Service with Quality Parts
Pro-Flame barbecue grills are built with very high quality components, and you receive after-sales service if you encounter any issues. The reason the company can provide you full after sales service is because they stock parts for all products locally. This is especially useful to know because it’s typically quite difficult to get replacement parts for barbecue grills in Malaysia.
Here is list of some the grill’s high quality parts:
- Exterior – HD Powder Coated/High Temperature Baked on Enamel/High Grade Stainless Steel
- Burners – High Grade Cast Iron/Full Stainless steel
- Igniters – High Grade Stainless or Brass Fixtures (Full Ignition on all knobs)
- Fasteners – All Screws and Bolts of Highest Grade Stainless Steel
- Wheels – Commercial Grade Castors wheels with locking function
- Hood Handles – High Grade Stainless Steel – Cool to the Touch
- Temperature Gauge – Commercial Grade Only. Accurate and High Heat (375degC/700degF)
4. Assembled and Delivered to Your Home
The Pro-Flame grill can be fully assembled for you and shipped directly to your home.
5. Expat Go Malaysia Readers Can Save up to RM1,180 by using this promo code: TEG
Expat Go Malaysia readers are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount if you use the promotional code ‘TEG’. This means you can save up to RM1,180, depending on the barbecue grill you purchase.
Additionally, each barbecue set comes with special bonuses free of charge. The largest grill comes with bonuses valued at RM1,150, which includes a BBQ cover, rotisserie, stainless steel sink, and gas regulator.
Pro-Flame Classic 4000 SE SIGNATURE:
- List Price: RM7,800
- Sale Price: RM3,800
- ‘TEG’ Promo Code Price: RM3,420 (Save RM380)*
- Learn more about the Pro-Flame Classic 4000 SE Signature
Turbo 5000 SS Elite:
- List Price: RM13,800
- Sale Price: RM6,800
- ‘TEG’ Promo Code Price: RM6,120 (Save RM680)*
- Learn more about the Turbo 5000 SS Elite
Pro-Flame Turbo 8000 SS Elite:
- List Price: RM23,800
- Sale Price: RM11,800
- ‘TEG’ Promo Code Price: RM10,620 (Save RM1,180)*
- Learn more about the Pro-Flame Turbo 8000 SS Elite Grill.
Just use this promotional code to enjoy exclusive savings: TEG
*The first 5 buyers will actually be entitled to a 20% discount. Also note that the ‘TEG’ promotion expires on 8 July 2014.
Buy Now or Learn More:
You can purchase the Pro-Flame BBQ grill and get 10% off by using the promotional code ‘TEG‘. You can use this code, learn more, or buy the grill through the following:
Location of Skyway Lifestyle Solutions showroom, which sells the Pro-Flame grill:
PUBLIKA Shopping Center – Solaris Dutamas
Unit A4-3-03 (just left of Old Town White Coffee)
Jalan Dutamas 1, Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6013 388 1967
View Publika Shopping Mall in a larger map
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "