A weekend in Johor will not be complete until you join a firefly tour!
Stay at the Thistle Hotel JB and you will be picked up in the evening and taken to the Kota Tinggi jetty. From there, you will be taken on a boat ride to catch the amazing fireflies flashing and glittering insynchrony.
Like a giant Christmas tree with seemingly glowing lights, it will truly be a breath-taking adventure to watch millions of fireflies inhibit around the branches of the ‘Berembang ‘trees along the riverbank. You can even star gaze while you enjoy the boat ride. Amazing experiences not to be missed as you watch nature at its best.
The package is priced at RM672 nett for a Deluxe Room for 2 adults and one child below 12 years of age.
• Buffet Breakfast for 2 adults and 1 child below 12 years old
• Transport and Guided Service to Kota Tinggi Firefly Park
• Entrance tickets to river cruise at Kota Tinggi Firefly Park for 2 adults and 1 child below 12 years old
Terms and Conditions
• Subject to availability and weather conditions
• Available on Saturdays and Sundays only
• Ticket price is non-refundable for cancellation within 24 hours
• Ticket price is 90% refundable if there is a weather change while travelling to Kota Tinggi Jetty
• Ticket price is non-refundable if weather changes during the boat ride
• All cancellations or amendments must be received 24 hours prior to the arrival date in order to avoid a 1 night penalty fee
• Prices are inclusive of service and tax at the current rate
• Thistle reserves the right to make changes to this promotion and other restrictions may apply from time to time
• This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Valid until 31st December 2016.
For more information or to book, visit the website.
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "