This post is brought to you in part by Shopify, the e-commerce company that develops computer software for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
It doesn’t need to take weeks or even months to set up your own business, Shopify can have you up and running and making your first sale within the same day, with their free 14-day trial. You don’t even need a credit card to sign up.
Here’s a sample of what’s included when you start your e-commerce store with Shopify:
- It is completely customisable, allowing you to design your own brand; name your own domain name and choose from over 100 customisable themes.
- Shopify accepts all major credit cards and has 70 payment gateways available, allowing customers from around the globe to purchase your product
- It is easy to set up shipping rates for your product including fixed-price, tiered, weight-based, and location-based rates.
- The platform is mobile friendly, allowing you to manage your store, and customers to browse and buy anywhere and anytime.
- Shopify has built-in analytics assisting you to manage web sales and progress over time.
- It supports SEO to ensure consumers find your store via search engines.
With a range of resource documents on their website, Shopify guides you through each stage of the process from customisation of your store’s theme to managing customer orders, with handy video tutorials and articles.
If you can’t find the answer among their guides, Shopify take pride in providing 24/7 support by email, online chat, or phone. You can keep updated with the latest ideas and how-to stories on Shopify’s blog.
Learn more and try Shopify’s free 14-day trial here.
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "