Expats often have a lot to deal with without having to worry about confusing or frustrating local banking issues. Now, banking while living overseas doesn’t have to be a hassle. Whether you’re a businessman, investor, parents with kids, or just like the flexibility of online shopping in different currencies, HSBC Everyday Global Account* is the perfect bank account for you!
Designed to be ideal for the way expats live their lives, HSBC has covered all the bases with an account engineered to make banking easy and seamless, no matter the country!
Here are the four top reasons why you should say YES to HSBC Everyday Global Account… the right choice for you:
- Everyday Banking: Pay bills, make purchases, and deposit or transfer your salary with the convenience of a single account and zero account fees.
- Multicurrency Convenience: Keep funds in multiple currencies in the same account! You can buy, save, transfer, and spend in 11 currencies, including Ringgit Malaysia.
- Shop and Travel: Enjoy maximum flexibility and ease-of-use to pay like a local in any of the 10 foreign currencies, with no hidden fees.
- It’s Truly an All-in-One Account: HSBC Everyday Global Account is perfect for your day-to-day banking needs, whether locally or overseas!
You may have additional banking needs, too – paying for kids’ tuition, making international remittances, or even paying monthly bills from back in your home country – but you also need to have an account that functions conveniently and easily as a local bank would, for day-to-day purchases and local commitments. HSBC Everyday Global Account capably handles it all, seamlessly and flexibly!
So fill up your car at the neighborhood petrol station, pay your Malaysian TNB bill, accept direct deposit of your local salary, pay bills in your home country, send money to family abroad, and shop online with both Malaysian and international e-retailers… you can do it all with one bank account!
Enjoy value, convenience, and peace of mind with a bank account that is ideal for the way you live your life: Globally!
Here are even more of the special benefits you’ll have at your fingertips with the HSBC Everyday Global Account:
- Savings when making purchases online or overseas in foreign currencies: You’ll enjoy zero conversion fees on online and in-store transactions virtually anywhere in the world (applicable for the 10 foreign currencies as long as you have sufficient funds in the supported currencies).
- Forex savings: Buy, save, transfer, and spend in 11 currencies, including Ringgit Malaysia, anywhere, anytime… all from one account.
- Easy access to 11 currencies 24/7 from anywhere with convenient, secure Online and Mobile Banking.
HSBC Everyday Global Account is eligible for those who are 18 years and above. Open an account online now in just 3 simple steps. To learn more, head to HSBC’s website.
*Terms and conditions apply. HSBC Everyday Global Account is protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia, up to RM250,000 for each depositor. For the full terms and conditions, please go to hsbc.com.my/ega.
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "