Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) is a company limited by guarantee, incorporated under the laws of Malaysia and wholly owned by the Ministry of Higher Education.
In managing the One Stop Centre for international student services, EMGS believes in the continuous upscaling of process efficiency by prioritizing customer service and transparency in its operations.
The scope of EMGS services includes:
- Management and processing of international student applications for a student pass/visa to study in Public and Private Higher Educational Institutions, Language Schools, and Skills Training Centres in Malaysia.
- Management and processing of the annual renewals of student pass/visa and iKad for international students.
- Enhancing the management of international student welfare & engagement.
- Promote Malaysia as an international Education Hub, globally.
Connect with Malaysia. We are committed to the internationalisation agenda and welcome students from all over the world, in our endeavour to provide better education and a memorable student experience.
EMGS Contact Centre: +603 2782 5888, 9.00am to 8.00pm, every day, including on Malaysian public holidays.
- Fax No: +603 2711 8533
- To submit a written enquiry, write to [email protected]
EMGS Official Website: www.educationmalaysia.gov.my
Facebook page: EMGS.OSC