Saujana Hotel’s Ti Chen Yee Sang Menu
- This event has passed.
Bring the symbols of good luck, prosperity, health and all things delicious with Ti Chen’s special Yee Sang variations! With a new homemade signature Blackcurrant and Plum Dressing, spin a new net of fortune this year.
Among the Yee Sang up for choosing are:
- Australian Abalone Yee Sang (Half: RM238; Whole: RM388)
- Four Seasons Prosperity Yee Sang [Butterfish, Salmon, Tuna, Jellyfish] (Half: RM118; Whole: RM 168)
- Salmon Yee Sang (Half: RM108; Whole: RM168)
- Snow Pear Yee Sang (Half: RM88; Whole: RM 128)
- Jelly Fish Yee Sang (Half: RM88; Whole: RM128)
Additional side dishes of Australian Abalone, a selection of fishes and of course, extra pok chui crackers are available.
Don’t miss out on their special Lion Dance Performance live at The Saujana Hotel Lobby on the 12th of February at 10.30am!
For inquiries or reservations, please contact +016 223 1612 or [email protected].
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "