Southeast Asia’s largest premier whisky and spirits showcase returns to Singapore on the 9th and 10th of November this year, this time at the Andaz Singapore.
This year’s edition is bound to be extra special, as it celebrates its 10th anniversary since its launch back in 2004, Paris.
Organised by French spirits house La Maison du Whisky, Whisky Live has evolved to become a multi-faceted extravaganza where you can Sip, Share & Shop throughout the two-day affair.
As the biggest and only premium spirit-centric showcase in Singapore, this year’s showcase covers six immersive experiences featuring 600 types of whisky and spirits such as:
- Tasting Hall and Spirits room (entry with all passes)
- Collector’s Room (entry with all passes)
- VIP Area (entry with VIP pass only)
- Masterclass Room and Cocktail Class Room (entry at SGD25 per person)
- Cocktail Terrace (entry with all passes)
- La Boutique (entry with all passes)
For more information and ticket purchase, go to www.whiskylive.sg.