Here at ExpatGo.com and our parent company TEG (The Expat Group), we are looking to hire interns to support our online editorial team. We are offering internships for a three-month period, and we’re also open to exploring part-time work commitments.
If you’re interested in a career in journalism or online media, this is a great place to start. You’ll be able to develop your researching skills, improve your writing, learn about online media, and gain broad exposure to the operations of multiple media channels across different brands and audiences.
- Writing articles and researching for our websites (mainly ExpatGo.com and EatDrink.my).
- Updating and monitoring our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Uploading articles from our print magazines to our online media channels
- Photography (where necessary)
- Brainstorming articles ideas
- Education: Possess or be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or a field of study relevant to writing / journalism
- Skills: Have strong writing and research skills
- Language: Have a perfect grasp of the English language (written and spoken) and a keen eye for detail
- Transportation: Must be willing to work in Bangsar
- Duration: Commit to a minimum of three months with potential to extend
More about TEG
Starting with The Expat magazine in 1996, TEG has expanded over the years into the leading media company for reaching the international community interested in Malaysia. TEG reaches its audience through multiple channels:
- Online Media
- Membership Services
- Visa Services
TEG’s office is based in Bangsar and offers a welcoming and friendly work environment, ingrained with an entrepreneurial spirit.
If interested, please email us at [email protected] with your CV and writing samples. Good luck!
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "