Use Your Credit or Debit Card to Pay Your Income Tax

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Use Your Credit or Debit Card to Pay Your Income Tax

Have you filed your taxes yet? Well, if you plan on filing and paying your taxes soon, take note that you can now use your Visa, MasterCard and American Express card or debit card to pay your taxes. Previously, tax payers had to pay in cash at the counter, via a Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) or through internet banking.

This new tax payment method can be done through the ‘ByrHASIL’ portal by the Inland Revenue Board.

The new tax payment method is in collaboration with Maybank. According to Bernama, this is to ensure that payments were made easier and faster.

Source: Bernama

Read This: Pay Your Taxes or You Will Be Barred From Leaving the Country

"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "


Click to comment

Most Popular

To Top