Have you seen the EatDrink Guide on Bangsar yet? The EatDrink team has curated information on more than 120 restaurants, bars, and other F&B outlets in the Bangsar Baru neighbourhood area into one convenient digital guide. In conjunction with this, the EatDrink Awards have been created to consolidate a genuine list of outstanding food and drink venues – as determined by people who love to dine out. Readers can vote for their favourite Bangsar places here.
The categories include:
- Favourite place for breakfast
- Favourite place for lunch
- Favourite place for dinner
- Favourite place to have a drink
- Favourite place for couples
- Favourite place for kids
- Favourite place for coffee or desserts
- Favourite place to hang out on weekend afternoon.
Terms & Conditions
Voting Period: 1 December 2017 to 28 February 2018
- You can only vote once for each category.
- You can only choose an outlet which is listed in the EatDrink Bangsar Guide.
- You must be 18 or older to win a prize.
- There will be a lucky draw at the end of the voting period and 10 voters will receive cash prize of RM100 each.
- In March, we will ask some voters why they selected the winning outlets and if we publish their comments we will pay them RM100.
- Winners will be notified by email and be listed on the website. Winners who do not collect their prize within 30 days of being posted on the website will forfeit it.
- You will receive one lucky draw entry for each vote.
Check out the EatDrink Guide on Bangsar at www.eatdrink.my… and then cast your vote!
To see the latest and greatest in dining and drinking in the Greater KL area, be sure to follow EatDrink on Instagram @eatdrinkdotmy.
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "