- This event has passed.
Join The Artisans Haven (TAH) for their first-ever physical showcasing! Featuring over 100 unique products from five different categories including:
- Beauty & Fashion
- Handmade by Artisans
- Action & Adventure
- Sweets & Treats
- Home & Living
As well as other engaging activities, fun giveaways, film screenings, and performances – Come and find something for the whole family on this long-awaited weekend out! Among the highlights of the day features beloved Artisans such as
- Tina Winness Wong (13th March, 11.30am)
- Award-winning jewelry designer Tina Winness will be showcasing her step-by-step process in making her finest jewelry. Encapsulating her life experiences and elements such as culture, nature, and architecture, come see how her one-of-a-kind items are processed!
- OLFAC3, Donning Donna & Batik Lux (13 and 14 March)
- Learn first-hand from OLFAC3’s founder Aien Mokhtar in finding your signature scent! Try your hand in making a scent of your very own, or discover the range this award-winning luxury artisinal perfumery in its ready-made original series.
- Enfiniti Academy (13 and 14 March)
- Home to many homegrown talents and entrepreneurs of a diverse age group, come meet a long list of alumni of talented performers including TV host and beauty queen Ameila Henderson, singer-actress Tria Azi, Fidny Malaysia host Dheena Menon and more for ‘improv’ and other fun sessions.
- The Albab’s (13 and 14 March, 5pm)
- Support the debut of the busking community and this very talented group!
- When Classic Woodworks Meet Art
- Demonstration of hand and brush masterpieces by Sashtri, ‘Harry Putter’ by Posey Liang, and ‘Frame it with Asian Esteem’ with Mr Ng. An auction for Kitanraw and Wildlife fundraising will also take place!
Can’t make it in person? Catch the Showcase LIVE online via The Artisans Haven’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts here:
Do also check out The Artisans Haven’s virtual shopping mall here –https://www.artisanshaven.com.my/
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "