Hard Rock Hotel’s Relax and Feast package is only available at Hard Rock Hotel Penang. The package is designed to cater to your every need, and includes a daily sumptuous dinner specially prepared by the Hard Rockers for you.
The package includes:
- 2 days / 1 night accommodation
- Early Bite Breakfast (4:00am-5:30am) or Buffet breakfast (6:30am-11:00am) for maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (5 years old and below)
- Choice of daily dinner for maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (5 years old and below) in Starz Diner (Bintang Rock Buffet) or Hard Rock Café (Rock Platter)
- Welcome drinks upon arrival for 2 persons
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity
- Complimentary in-room HD blockbuster movies on demand
- 10% discount on total Food & Beverage bill in Hard Rock Cafe Penang
- 10% discount on selected merchandise in Rock Shop at Hard Rock Hotel Penang
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for stay from 29 Jun to 25 Jul 2014
- Third person surcharge of RM180++ per night inclusive of one extra bed, early bird breakfast/buffet breakfast and dinner (except Kings Club Seaview Deluxe and Seaview Studio Suite)
- For Kings Club Seaview Deluxe and Seaview Studio Suite, third person surcharge of RM230++ per night inclusive of one extra bed, early bird breakfast/buffet breakfast, dinner and Kings Club Lounge access with benefits and privileges.
- Weekend surcharge of RM100++ per room per night on Fridays and Sundays.
- Weekend surcharge of RM180++ per room per night on Saturdays.
- Above package cannot be combined with any other programmes, promotions and existing offers
- Effective of 01 June 2014, please be informed that there is a Local Council fee of RM3 per room night imposed by the Penang State Government that should be settled directly upon check-out (not included in the room rate and taxes stated herein)
The package is priced from RM420++ per night (Hillview Deluxe), depending on the type of room you choose. The highest is at RM720++ for a Seaview Studio Suite.
To book, visit the website here.
" ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "