This post is brought to you in part by Tan & Tan.
Flexibility for home purchasers is something that most potential homeowners are looking for nowadays, and it’s something that a developer like Tan & Tan can offer.
Prospective buyers can consider three purchase packages open to them when considering to buy a property at Park Manor, which is home to the newly completed bungalow units located in Sierramas, Sungai Buloh. The low density project only has 41 units in a 7.88-acre walkable neighbourhood, set in a luscious green landscape.
The units come with five to six bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and wide living areas – pleasantly spacious for big families.
The properties are split into five types, all of which come with three floors and four of which come with an additional Mezzanine space. The categories and sizes of each are:
- Type A: 6,280 – 6,387 sq. ft.
- Type B: 6,025 – 6,191 sq. ft.
- Type C: 5,950 – 5,997 sq. ft.
- Type D: 5,470 sq. ft.
- Type E: 6,980 sq. ft.
The project also has communal facilities available for the exclusive use of the residents of Park Manor: a clubhouse, swimming pools and gardens which connects the entire project with its green belt.
Located away from the hustle and bustle of the city in a suburban haven, Park Manor is surrounded by lush greenery and complemented by conveniences, such as the IGB International School and ELC International School, Jaya Grocer and Stellar Grocer, all just a stone’s throw away, which makes the property a good retreat for a peaceful lifestyle.
All units are fitted with designer kitchen cabinets and appliances, wardrobes, air conditioning, and curtains. Private gardens are finished too, so prospective tenants can move in immediately to enjoy the house straight away.
Indulge in the residents’ clubhouse, splash around in the 25m lap pool, let your kids enjoy themselves in the children’s pool and playground, and maybe take a leisurely walk in the linear park.
Take a look at some images of Park Manor below.
Here are the three attractive purchase options available:
Option 1: 5% off
Get a 5% discount from the purchase price of the unit, or a rebate from the first 10% down payment.
Option 2: 10% / 90%
Sign the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and pay the first 10% and have the option to pay the remaining 90% within a year, with no interest levied on the outstanding amount.
Option 3: rental package
Seeing as the units and gardens are already finished are ready to be moved into, prospective buyers can test-drive their potential home of the future at RM9,500 per month. The minimum tenancy period is one year, with the option to extend for another year, and an option to purchase within 10 months of the tenancy period starting.
Address: Park Manor, Sierramas, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan
For more information and terms & conditions, please contact the Marketing & Sales Office at +6017-357 2266 or at [email protected] or visit tantan.com.
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "
Exotic Animal Tour
I turned up at the Langkawi Snake Sanctuary just in time to learn that I had missed the show, but not too...
Apes with a Special Appeal
We can all name animals that need more help from humans, but it takes a special person like Sue Sheward to turn...
Myanmar – In The Steps of Rudyard Kipling
MYANMAR (or Burma, depending on your degree of political correctness) is a mystical destination for intrepid travellers.
Mauritius – Holiday, Adventure and Honeymoon
In the middle of the Indian Ocean sits a jewel of nature's perfection. This tropical island paradise is replete with virgin beaches...
Hong Kong and Macau; A Dovetail of Two Cities
552 metres above sea level. The train seems to go almost straight up at points. From the top the view of the...
Shangri-La's Ria Rasa Resort in Sabah
EXPATS here in Malaysia are really spoiled for choice when it comes to outstanding resorts. Always intrigued by Sabah, I'd been reading...
A Tropical Taste of Tanjung Rhu
MOST of us, whatever our incomes, are only visitors to luxury. Sure, some of us may have maids, gardeners, drivers, guards even...
Awana Kijal – a Self-Contained Sanctuary for All
LIKE Prohibition, the word Terengganu brings a shudder to the heart of many expats. For them the idea of an oasis of...
The Strawberry Park Resort in Cameron Highlands
The Strawberry Park Resort, located a mere 10 minutes walk from the farm, instantly charms the visitor with its wrapping cosiness; nested...
Fraser Hill's International Bird Race
Fraser's Hill has long been a favourite destination for local and international bird watchers.The relatively undisturbed jungle clad mountain terrain and the...