Malaysia Airlines recently announced the rebrand of its First Class cabin to Business Suite, offering passengers new levels of luxury with ample cabin space and privacy. The impressive new Business Suite is now available on all of the airline’s A350-900 and A380-800 aircraft.
The Business Suite is in response to the high number of business travellers on Malaysia Airlines, and is a product that offers enhanced Business Class service at an attractive price point for passengers. The suite comes with a dedicated check-in counter, access to Malaysia Airlines’ premium First Class Lounge, 50kg baggage allowance, and fine dining experience onboard.
Malaysia Airlines Group CEO, Captain Izham Ismail said, “The new Business Suite was introduced in response to the growing demand of our guests. Our target is to enable the frequent flyer, looking for enhanced comfort, to now be able to enjoy a premium experience at competitive prices. We are confident that our new Business Suite will change the way people travel in business class.”
The Business Suite cabin will be available on the London, Tokyo, and Osaka routes, and on the Sydney and Seoul routes during the winter season.
Product details: Business Suite on A380-800
- Located on the main deck with 1-2-1 seat formation
- Total of 8 seats with enclosed monument (4 individual seats and 2 double seats)
- Seat pitch of 89 inches and bed width of 40 inches
- Full flat-bed length of 87 inches
- Individual 23-inch IFE screen with widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9
- Each seat comes with its personal closet and stowage for coat, luggage, laptop and personal belongings A350-900
Business Suite on A350-900
- 1-2-1 seat formation with direct aisle access
- Total of 4 seats with enclosed monument and retractable privacy door (2 individual seats and 2 double seats)
- Seat pitch of 83 inches and width of 23 inches
- Full-flat bed length of 83 inches
- Capacitive seat control offering personalised lounge position, independent adjustable leg rest, and massage and lumbar system
- Individual 24-inch IFE with capacitive touchscreen and multi-touch gesture, video handset, widescreen, High-Definition clarity (1080p) with LED backlighting
- Each seat comes with meal and cocktail table, feature light, vanity mirror, console stowage, and magazine rack
To learn more or to book your flight, visit www.malaysiaairlines.com.