Apple recently announced its CarPlay infotainment system on Monday. Now three of the car manufacturers who will incorporate CarPlay into some of their vehicles have released videos demonstrating the platform.
1. Apple CarPlay with Volvo
2. Apple CarPlay with Mercedes-Benz
3. Apple CarPlay with Ferrari
Does Apple CarPlay capture your attention? Share a thought in the comments below.
OTHER RECENT ‘CAR’ STORIES:
- Tesla’s CEO Thanks Social Media for Helping to Save Its Electric Car Reputation
- BMW Has No Immediate Plans to Manufacture Electric Cars in Malaysia
- This is the Future of Touchscreens for Cars
MORE ELECTRIC CAR AND HYBRID CAR STORIES:
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "