Starting 1st November 2016, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will be offering three weekly day flights in addition to its daily night flights from KL to Amsterdam. The night flights are operated by a combination of Boeing B777-200 and B777-300, designed by Dutch designer Hella Jongerius.
The KLM Dreamliner is fully furnished with its new World Business Class cabin (full flat seats and direct aisle access), Economy Comfort and Economy cabins with in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi.
KLM’s Dreamliner schedule between Kuala Lumpur – Amsterdam:
- KL812: Leaves KUL at 08:40 → AMS at 14:45 the same day
- KL811: Leaves AMS at 11:55am → KUL at 07:00 the following day
KLM’s daily flight schedule between Kuala Lumpur and Amsterdam operated by B777-200 and B777-300:
- KL810: Leaves KUL at 23:50 → AMS at 05:55 the following day
- KL809: Leaves AMS at 20:45am → KUL at 15:50 the following day
KLM’s daily tail-end flight between Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta remains unchanged:
- KL809 : Leaves KUL at 17:10 → JKT at 18:10
- KL810 : Leaves JKT at 19:25 → KUL at 22:30
"ExpatGo welcomes and encourages comments, input, and divergent opinions. However, we kindly request that you use suitable language in your comments, and refrain from any sort of personal attack, hate speech, or disparaging rhetoric. Comments not in line with this are subject to removal from the site. "